Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
"Let them know what will happen when they kill an animal."
giphy.gif

Yeah, just force him to marry. It's always okay to force people to do things when you know it's for their own good. But mostly for your own good. *cough*

"The Merchants of Verneze", a play by Shilliam Wakespeare.

Do these characters ever go anywhere with an "army" that isn't just the most elite troops, unless it's a full-scale war?

Jeanne's going through a full range of emotions there. Nosiness, regret, conceit, happiness, confusion, and anger. Maid best maid.

The horse got hit by an arrow in the knee! Its adventuring days are over!
Then the poor horsey got pincushioned by multiple arrows all over its body. Now the stabby, zappy, thump thumps begin!

"How dare you injure an animimal‽"

"Soldiers! To arms! Beat those ruffians to their senses! Accost them till they regain their wits! Club them to respectability!"

I sense a reformation of mercenaries in the coming chapters… Hu! Hu! Hu!

Dex-chan lover
So if someone doesn't want to marry because of a past sweetheart, or just no desire to marry politically...
Just tell them "hey, she looks like your deceased wife doesn't she? She's the replacement, I'm sure your wife would be happy if you married ppl that looked like her"? As if that wouldn't have ppl react extremely offended :p
why is there no comment delete function, kinda annoying to deal with
I have successfully solved that in the past by editing message to "-snip-", reporting my own comments, writing something along the lines of "double post and can't delete, would appreciate if some mod did so", with success in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I can see people from a place with no contact with people with different skin and hair color considering it ugly. Not too long ago, black skin was said to be "dirty" so I get where the author comes from
Still kinda is in asia. Getting a tan here usually means that either you like the outdoors or, more likely, imply that you’re a poor hard-laborer/coolie that has to suffer the torture and indignity that is the 24/7 sauna called Jakarta’s weather

And you wonder why more than half the city doesn’t have decent pedestrian infrastructure and public transportation. Walking outside means that either you have the luxury to afford it (rich enough to worry about the environment and your personal health or to actually like walking due to western influences), or the LACK of the luxury to afford it (you can’t afford a ride in a land where mopeds are as cheap as their rider’s lives, judging by how notoriously reckless moped drivers can be).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, I can see people from a place with no contact with people with different skin and hair color considering it ugly. Not too long ago, black skin was said to be "dirty" so I get where the author comes from
It's also partially seen as a "worker's" skin tone. Only farmhands and labourers would have darker skin, and if a woman had darker skin, it meant she worked in the field and not in the homes, ie not ideal "home wife" material, as many would have argued

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I read this, so I was confused that he had lied about her being ugly, but as soon as I was reminded of that silly star-shaped thing I laughed

Fed-Kun's army
Koumei was truly a strategist ahead of his time. Consider it lucky as well, since nobody want his "ugly" wife. Truly a 5D chess moment

395298376_1080171863344671_8768378894548968326_n.jpg

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread