Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
Old shit: SUPERIOR NIPPON STEEL FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES

New shit: SUPERIOR NIPPON SHINSEGUMI

Aggregator gang
Tbh I thought it was going to be a Jojo meme but no plus I forgot the samurai and japan federal government war and only remember it from the last samurai just cuz

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy

I am 100% on board with the new shit. Shinsengumi retainers for everyone.

@BanditHadron

Oh god I knew there'd be another new wave of complainers since the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I know Japanese authors are going to kiss up to their own country's weaponry, but why is it always the same goddamn things? Japan's created a variety of weaponry when it comes to melee combat, most of which are far more effective than a fragile curved sword made of really terrible iron. At least try!

Bah, it's so overused that it's aggressively boring!

@BanditHadro
But that's what HIjikata Toshizou fought with... Are you going to complain that he uses a katana in Golden Kamui?

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron

Hypocrite. I'm complaining about what I don't like: You complaining about a Shinsengumi using a katana in a Japanese comic.
Let people complain about what they don't like.

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron that and soy sauce, right? Though to be fair, if I got transported to another world, my American sensibilities probably go a little bonkers for some southern style barbeque sauce.

Contributor
he summoned a chuuni...
For all of those that were saying "he will use the katana to summon, it won't be like that!!!", the sword is still THERE!

Aggregator gang
The moment I saw that military grab and his haircut... i just knew that is THE Hijikata.... dammit he is really like Guanyu, they have like this template image that have been ingrained in all illustration.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he summons the entire Shinsengumi. That would be interesting too.

Also Hijikata Toshizou training orcs. It's kind of funny to imagine Ashigaru Orcs or Samurai Orcs with muskets, yumi, yari, etc.

Group Leader
this is hijikata toshizou :p
0d5137ce63-imag.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron

You weren't insulted, and if I had there was enough provocation.

No victim cards, please. Just focus on the manga so you don't take this further off-topic.

Users who are viewing this thread