Rebellio Machina - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

At this point these vampires are just as bad as the ones in Owari no Seraph... kill them all!
1oRG.gif

Dex-chan lover
The whole premise humanity would join hands with a race who views them as food rather than work out the kinks of the defective murder bots who could serve as their vanguard and protectors is pretty preposterous. More so when you still have rogue factions of vampires raping and pillaging as they see fit. Zenmetsu

@Firebird In these 7 chapters only one acted somewhat decently, the rest have already used their influence to get a favourable place in society, and seeing how we see they can charm people in this chapter who is to say that they aren't using it constantly?
Edit: The people we have seen are only in the school and at the museum so I mean more on the lines off- the ones we have seen so far. not like there aren't any humans who deserve the same treatment.
Which was why I brought up Owari no seraph -both sides are scum with very few exceptions

Dex-chan lover
@Firebird44
its not like vampires are abducting humans impregnating the women by forcibly "feeding" them male human "seed" down there
turning them into breeding machines sucking the blood out of their children killing off 90% of the men when they get too old
keeping the women to continue suckling their blood before turning them into breeding machines just like their mothers
where they overproduce until death
as far as im concerned
these guys are nothin
NOTHIN

Dex-chan lover
@ciera It's been repeatedly discussed how the vampires can charm people through sucking their blood, so as others have said, who's to say they didn't do exactly that to humanity's remaining leaders during the peace treaty signing? What better way to have livestock that won't fight back than to make them believe they're somewhat in control? I mean, for as docile and tsundere as she's being now, look at how Rita acted when first introduced: she unilaterally decided she wanted Minazuki's blood and gave him no option to refuse. You'd think the daughter of the man who signed a peace treaty to treat humans as equals wouldn't still be treating them like prized livestock.

That whole backstory is honestly pretty suspect.

Group Leader
@Vincentius @MolaCola @TheDollCollector @Firebird44
Having spent hours staring at this script, I think the issue here is that the majority of vampires presented in this manga are antagonists. I don't think the author is trying to give the impression that all vampires are bad, but has overlooked displaying the "good" vampires, likely because they feel that having one of the main characters as one is sufficient.

Also, I'd like to point out that throughout the past few chapters, both humans and vampires are presented as having done horrible things during the war.

It's too soon to judge the vampires as a whole.

The raws are at chapter 12.1 right now, and the manga has yet to show good vampires 🙄

Join the Spruce Tree Scans discord if you'd like to debate this further 😉
https://discord.gg/HkTgWhG

@MolaCola
what's better than brainwash bloodbag that need maintain costs?
answer is bloodbag that empowered economy as citizen on lower class.

@HotChocolatte
Yes, I elaborated on that in a reply to someone else, They are doing the same thing as Owari no Seraph but right off the bat- no good or bad side, just people tying to survive between the two. If we look from the point of view of the MC- who is an automata, it's quite possible that he might discover 1-5 of his series went insane because they saw the horrific actions of both sides at war and had no way of stopping the violence but to kill them all.
And considering the way MC has emotions with very limited display of it, I suspect the FL is also an automata, the "mother" created her own replacement, someone who can repair her other "children".

Users who are viewing this thread