Rebirth: City Deity - Ch. 116

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit man. He was requested by the moron girl to buy ice cream. Not like they're going to a banquet or anything.

So no. You ruined yourself, hopefully MC shatters your stick.

Aggregator gang
Welp aside from the two credits pages the rest are all broken for me for some reason... And it's not the first time either for this series, what's going on?

@Vengeance22 The chapter looks fine to me, but I think the images are too big that your device/internet can't load them properly.
Maybe you should try to use compressed images mode

Aggregator gang
@YourFather I read on my PC, not on a device and my internet works fine even for other series on MD like I said, just this series has issues...

@Vengeance22 My bad, I considered a PC as a device too
But have you tried using compressed image for this series tho? It always worked whenever I tried to load this on my friend's PC or my phone

Aggregator gang
@YourFather By compressing you mean resizing the page? I tried resizing it, but then it goes into a long thin strip in the middle of the screen, completely unreadable.

Aggregator gang
@YourFather That made it even worse, before only one page would fail to load in, now beside the credit pages everything fails to load in...

@Vengeance22 Then I don't know what to do anymore. If that made it worse, my only assumption is that the data saver had been turned on before and now you just turned it off
Sorry man, that's the only method that I know
Better pray that they use lower images for the upcoming chapters

Aggregator gang
@YourFather Nope, data saver wasn't turned on until I turned it on, since I read from PC with unlimited net didn't need data saving, so it was turned off. Then I turned it on as you said and that's when it got worse, so I turned it back off again.

Group Leader
@Vengeance22 @YourFather Guys IDK. I am getting many comment saying the image size is big, that it isn't loading or is corrupted. We are using the official raw, so that shouldn't happen. I am really sorry, I will definitely fix it if it's smth i can. Happy Reading :)

@Spartuz It actually looks fine whenever I load it on my laptop but not on my phone
I hope you guys can find a way to fix it soon 😊

Aggregator gang
@Spartuz Wierdly enough the latest chapter seems to be working (121), but the others before it do not, guess it's the format that counts, since 121 is smaller than 120 for instance. 120 filled the whole screen, 121 only takes up the middle thirdish of the screen, basically being as big as your credits pages, which loaded up even until now nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread