Rebirth: City Deity - Ch. 16 - Grand Banquet

Power Uploader
lol, you're dropping this because Kisu started doing it. But then Kisu will drop it at ch. 30 because you're doing it.

So both of you will drop it cause the other one is doing it. That is pretty comical. :D

Group Leader
Lol. You can send a request to kisu to continue doing it instead of dropping it as I'm washing my hands off this series. I dont care if he is dropping it after ch30. Look at the release frequency. It hasn't even been 1 month since the last release. Since he wants to snipe it, I dont mind dropping this manhua as I initially started translating this manhua in my free time. However, I got busy with my life and readers are complaining about slow releases. Thus, after much consideration, I'm dropping this series so that someone else can continue and release the chapters at a faster pace.

oh, Mineoh, .sorry for doing it without permission, it's just it has been a month since the last update and i just did it without you knowing. sorry :( pls reply to my msg asap.

Group Leader
I'll be removing all translated chapters of city deity that was done by me. So that Kisu will have a fresh start. Including this chapter. Within 48hours. Thank you all for the supports.

Why delete the previous chapters when they are already completed so they have to be done again? Seems unnecessary.

Group Leader
Well, it's to stop comparison. Would you like it if someone keep comparing your work with the previous translator? It would only lead to more drama

Users who are viewing this thread