Rebirth: City Deity - Ch. 20 - Jiaqi is Kidnapped

Is he really stupid enough to just ignore his job and flirt around with his old crush or is it part of his plan to lure out the enemy? Maybe he thinks he’s strong enough that no matter what happens everything will turn out fine lol Thanks for the chapter.

thanks for the chap and dont let the haters get to you ofc the translation is not always 100% but its totally fine to read so please dont end up like that one dude who stopped translating mangas cause of some haters ... we really appreciate you for translating it :)

Thanks for encouraging me guys ^_^ and for that i'll upload 3-5 chapters again tomorrow. The raws are up to 35 now so ill slow down a little bit from ch. 27

Thanks for the translation and i'm really glad that you're doing it! Ignore the haters!

Dex-chan lover
hmmm i actually liked the translations until this particular chapter, i think the quality dropped considerably this chapter... it might be that this chapter was particularly difficult to translate though, idk. Either way its still def not the worst translation ive ever seen, especially considering its machine. Thanks for picking this up (Im also a scanlator so im a harsh critic lol)

Fed-Kun's army
The quality of the story dropped major since first 5 chapters. Wasn't she supposed to be killed? Literally takes seconds to kill her yet somehow they're kidnapped her?

I'm disappointed not by the poorish translation, but by the story.

Double-page supporter
oh yeah.. MC did beat up security.. no wonder they broke in so easily.
Also, if she was in the sack, why did the MC say I'llve give you a minute and then let them carry her off to the car ?

Users who are viewing this thread