Rebirth of Abandoned Young Master

these kind of manga are ok but i wish they would make one like a travel to another world but the person is a super natural going to a fantasy world like a wolf or vamp OP ish be interesting

The One
Staff
Admin
@zenez the chapter number goes into the chapter number field and not the volume number field. Also you have a bunch of garbage files in your zips. Please double check and remove those. (most likely MacOS related)

i tried with the mac os related, can't find the solution.
i transfer the pics only to pc to do the zip

The story is onteresting, but it would be better if the translation improved, its kind of hard to understand some parts. Thanks anyway for doing it, but maybe try to recruit some people to help maybe.

Dude the premise is you know standardized at this point but it's still good but freaking sad that translations are that bad.

Double-page supporter
Just regurgitate the same garbage over and over even though it was never any good to begin with. Why even try?

Fed-Kun's army
It’s weird balance between interesting and uninteresting , the situations are repeated but the curiosity of his journey with the bonds he makes keeps you invested. Honestly I hope he doesn't end up with his original wife Because frankly she is not interesting at all, her manners and expectations are the worse for him to prove himself to her while the original self was like that because he was self pitying and licking his wounds...He loved her but got lost in drugs, drink and hostesses in a fail attempt to feel something and numb the pain he felt from being with her in a loveless marriage as a sold commodity that she throws money at. I don’t blame her as much as I do but she didn’t want him before so why should she have him when he has some value when she created the majority of that coward?
This could be made better, I think the writer is rushing because they want establish they have a story so the start feels rushed but slows down only to rush again so I think the creator may be nervous and this could be their first work...Their too subconscious and influenced by their readers from their native land so I believe this may get cancelled or become hectic if the writer cannot settle....That said it could be excitement as they want to get to a certain part of the story they created ~
Anyway it’s a story to read, the translation is uninspired and somewhat broken but passable. You won’t miss out skipping this but it’s okay to pass the time

Double-page supporter
Extremely simplistic. Goes from action scene to action scene, which are horribly drawn(scenario is always the same). Conversations are also simplistic (at one chapter girls simply shout "Attempted murder!").

Overall, this is below average Chinese story.

Damn, I can't remember the name of the comic, but this is a 90% copy of another similarly named manhua, even the characters look like 90% similar

Users who are viewing this thread