Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 193

i would say this is much better than the previous translation which is like a raw translation from google translate, and it's faster release in mangadex too

I already read this until chap 313 last chapter Raw and this man absolutly Madlad no forgivness giving to enemy

Fed-Kun's army
its like a whole team scanlating this, very much appreciate the collaborations with other translators.

You two, Scarip and Skyron, you're really doing god's work. I appreciate you two. Keep up your good work! Take a break when you need it.

you guys translating this comic are awesome thank you very much <3

Group Leader
Just thought I'd say, my translation of Bao Feng being "late" was bad. It's more as though, "Why are you here?" or "What are you doing here?".

Also, Bao Feng challenged Chen Fan earlier which is why he got demoted, which was actually the best way for Chen Fan to handle it.

Anyways, thanks for your guys' support.

Thanks for the translation!
MC really doesn't know how to hold back.

Btw, maybe because of different clothes and/or hairstyle but I don't recognize the purple haired with buns girl carrying a tea set in the kimono next to Grandpa San at head of table, does anyone know who she is?
Also, the blond girl with the newly demoted private is MC's assistant in the military who usually wears a uniform and glasses who warned him in helicopter first time seeing troops that they might test him so to show how strong he was he jumped out 300 meters in the air without a parachute a while back, right?

Users who are viewing this thread