Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 223

Dex-chan lover
MC is so mean, if he wanted to kill the guy, why wait and ask his brother an impossible to answer question.

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey Asking someone to say, it's okay to kill their family infront of them for a "minor" mistake, like being a spoiled idiot. If thats not asking them the impossible then... Hell even if he wasn't family saying it's okay to kill anyone for such a reason makes you scum.

Fed-Kun's army
I just can't comprehend why author making it seem like everyone knows him BUT doesn't? Maybe it's the translation (doubtful), but perhaps they just think it's ghost stories.

He's 'displayed' his might on a grand scale more than once AND yet somehow it's like no one knows. Which is understandable for this juniors but then they're are chat bubbles whispering about his deeds yet the SAME people offend him.

I mean when you've literally spontaneously combusted an entire family ALL at once covering like hundreds of miles distance. You'd think people wouldn't offend you after they hear your name.

Harem /non-harem is pissing me off as well. Just decide. Stop making every other hot chick his slave if it's a no.

Users who are viewing this thread