Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 240

Fed-Kun's army
It's so ridiculous and absurd that I was expecting a sunlight convergence space laser to show up.

I kinda suspect this guy saw people blocking him in the comments of the previous 2 snipes and purposefully didn't release this under his group...

Honestly the translation in this chapter compared to the first 2 @Rogxx released seems much better. I'll stay out of the argument about sniping, honestly I think it'd be cool if you and Skyron worked together for faster releases and to split the work load to make things easier for both of you. But I doubt that can happen since they don't seem to like each other.

@kibutahi I really hope they don't considering this ones attitude and quality of translation. The mtl translation quality on rogxx chapters are painful

@kenwood98 fair points. I just miss Skyron and Scarip working together when they really were doing daily releases lol. That said I won't knock Skyron for taking donations as well. He's putting time into translating, regardless of if people think it's hard or not I think it's fine to be compensated for your time. I don't really get Rogxx point on that, just about every translation group / team / individual takes donations anyway and he's not forcing people to do it.

I agree it isn't right to come in and take another person's project. There may have been other translations and a official one but none of those were here available to everyone. Skyron was just helping us all read a series we all enjoy easily. So that's not a very good argument from Rogxx for uploading ahead of the regular releases by Skyron.

So blocking his user profile doesn’t prevent his atrocious, unintelligible uploads from showing up? That’s a pretty nasty loophole there, MD. Anyone have any suggestions?

Contributor
Yeah these translations suck dick n balls so I'll wait for Skyron's releases. At least he puts in a bit of effort above and beyond copy-pasting into and out of google translate.
Don't really get the point of sniping releases with an inferior translation...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
As @Zergling_man pointed out, we have rules that explicitly allow scanlations to be posted even for series that have an official release.

@Lightbringer You can block the group.

Man.. what a toxic end page the kind of drama that these translation groups start whining about is insane to me.

Even skyfall releases more then the shitty official release on webnovel

As a native English speaker, there's no way I could get through another chapter of such crap translations, but the endcap message really took the cake. If you're going to be an untalented hack, be an untalented hack, but don't try to dress it up as some sort of crusade.

Users who are viewing this thread