Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 241

Double-page supporter
Why go in person? Just destroy the whole nation, I'm sure at this point he could easily do that...

@rogx I'd like you to stop translating this. We all know that MTL (machine translation) is just crap. The chapters you MTLed are boring to read because the most of bubbles were translated inaccuratedly and some was even incorrect. You said you are not a native English, but if you have enough English skills you can proofread it. But while reading these chapters you did, I am certain that your English is just way too bad, therefore you can not proofread and should drop this if you can not even get a proper translator and proofreader for this. I do not know if skyron MTLed this series too, but it is clear that his translations are way much better. He even uses Chinese raws not some fucking Russian raws. You even did not remove the Russian text at some places and it bothers me. Also, your typesetting is the worst of worsts. It's such a pain to read all that shit. The font is ugly too. Even a newbie who has never ever opened photoshop or any other program used for typesetting would be still be better than you. And what is wrong with skyron releasing it 3 times a week? It is not like you are any faster than him. 3 releases a week is pretty damn fast. You should be grateful that this is not a monthly release like other series. There is no need to rush. No one wants rushed, shitty quality releases. It is better to wait a bit for a higher quality so it is better to read and it does not hurt your eyes like the current releases.
I appreciate your work, but this is a no. Buddy, you cannot do this. Please drop this series and let skyron to continue.

P.S. I do not think skyron sniped or something. The one sniping currently is you.

ride

Users who are viewing this thread