Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 260

i dont think its the blurry and shitty translations that is making people not wanna read this manga, i think its the shitty manga. but hey i still read it, ironically, but i still do and laugh my ass off

Group Leader
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

I will now be translating RUIC full time, with daily releases at 12am EST, 11pm CT, and 9pm PT. Hopefully that makes this reading experience far better.

I will be also be working over the next week to get my translations up to atleast 10 chapters ahead of my normal release schedule,
that way I will have a buffer in case I don't work on a chapter for a day, and so that I can release 5 chapters early to my patrons.

P.S. Skyron, if you're reading this, message me so we can work out some release schedule, or possibly even work together!

Thanks,
Scarip

THANKS GHOSTSCANS! YOU GUYS MIRACULOUSLY GOT THAT OLD FOGEY OUT OF RETIREMENT AND SCANLATING AGAIN!

Group Leader
Thanks for the quality translation. It's the only reason I'm re-reading these old chapters

Aggregator gang
Bruh, she's japanese 'aight? Why the fuck ain't her weapon a goddamn katana? Ffs that's a straight sword. My culture sense is tingling in anger! Reeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread