Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 283

Kinda peeves me that Chen got married to his sweetheart and all but then he always disappears for one and a half years like this lol. That would suck in a relationship

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation Overlord.

Take your time to get your stuff back running.

Group Leader
ty for tl
where is the sweetheart seriously, i want more of her in this

dragon lord and chen like twin lol 🤣
and why I like seeing him(dragon lord) before, but where? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Man. Don't know where you at (China?) or how old your laptop is? But maybe someone will donate their old laptop or we can get a donation pool just to buy a laptop.

I was actually thinking of buying a new laptop for myself. However really hate throwing out something that still works (even if it's barely). My current laptop is more of a stationary PC since the battery died a year ago but works fine just keeping it plugged in.

I know they make shit cheapo laptops that are basically worse than 5 year old smartphones. They usually only about 150$ US.

finnaly another chapter, i don't know the language at all, so this is the best translation for me and latest. So much thanks and appreciate for your hard work. Keep it up. Good luck and the RAM will probability be fine if it fits so good luck to that as well.

humm...if you abandon your normal human wife for 1.5 years, won´t she get tired of waiting?

Aggregator gang
Hey look, Chen Fan's hair is black again, but it isn't long this time.

Users who are viewing this thread