Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 296

Dex-chan lover
It took Li Chang Sheng 2 chapters to suffer a minor stroke and decide he was tired of living. This fucking manhua...

Double-page supporter
Why are all the villains always braindead fuckwits who don't know when to shut the fuck up and stay in hiding to keep their little lives a few days longer? Why are they always seeking death like morons?

Another fight. I'll check back with this manga in another 10 chapters to see if the fighting has ended yet or if they wanna drag it out even longer

Fed-Kun's army
@reza1990 where is 297-400?

Other dude. This entire manhua is fighting and killing. That's why it's so great. MC just straight kills everyone he doesn't like.

Well they fcked up ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ still i need chap 401
Im Just here refreshing my memory

Contributor
Well honestly, it was about time someone wanted to get the arts from him... but seriously author could you just let the mc catch a bit up with the interesting characters of this series and rest...

These arrogant, useless side characters keeps saying "Chen Beixuan you're too arrogant, die!" He's legit the most powerful person and you still insist on taking him head-on? Just go back to your mother's womb

Aggregator gang
Welp, Earth is about to lose even more advanced cultivators now.
Seriously, is courting death the path to immortality? Because time and time again Chen Beixuan has fought multiple enemies on "equal grounds" and has left all those fights with 99% of his HP intact, every damn time someone who's respected as the strongest pops up and challenges Beixuan fucking dies, do they not learn? Earth is Beixuan's domain, deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread