Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 300

A lot of manhuas got a ton of shit-tier translations yesterday.
I will wait for proper translations.

Dex-chan lover
There he goes psycho again.
Of course he wants to kill their entire sects. Because he's a nice guy, right?

I remember him saying various times that he'd never "harm someone who is innocent". Sure, all those sect members have to die because they are guilty.. they joined the wrong sect after all!! Or had the gall to be born in the wrong family. How could they!! Death sentence.
I'm really missing a facepalm emote here...

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona idk if you remember the very first chapter, he "died" before "claiming" the whole earth, so, anyone that dares cross his path whether good or bad will meet his/her/their end, no exceptions. If you keep that in mind, you won't fall for that lip service about sparing the innocent. Pretty straight forward "the strong rules all" type of series.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k he's still a psycho. The "strong rules all" does not necessarily mean "the strong kills all". He was on the "ruling" side for what, 50 chapters? Then he decided killing was apparently best. I remember at that arc with the enemy in the temple in the jungle or something, much earlier on, he "destroyed 7 cities". What? What was the point? He's just genocidal for the sake of it.

Incidentally, does he even remember he's married? I don't think so, he certainly does not give a shit about his supposed "grand love" that he had missed for 500 years. He has not seen her for what, 5 years? 😁

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona it's just who he is. Also, it is pointless to complain about stuff like this, Japanese have goody two shoes as MCs, Chinese stories often have Predators/Overbearing MCs, it's a matter how much are they willing to do/how far will they go to craft their stories.

As for your second question,
around ch 400, he has a big wedding with his cousin (brownish hair lady) once he annihilates everyone and everything that could (potentially) oppose him (even countries such as America are not a match) before leaving this existential plane and starts fucking up "deities" from all around the cosmos, be man or female.

TL;DR: Moral stuff doesn't translate well into these type of stories, people like this story because MC does not enjoy playing games.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k Oh I'm not really complaining. I simply find it HILARIOUS how it makes no sense and is full of plot holes.
In fact, to me, this is half the fun in this manhua. I read it very much for the WTF factor 😂

And I read a lot of chinese manhua, but this guy is definitely on the psycho end of the spectrum

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona I get you. The only thing I like about this is his brutal way of doing stuff, other than that it's your average cultivator Chinese story.

@Nehona Well in my humble opinion he's right destroying their sect, families and allies. If you look back every times they think the MC is dead his enemies tries to destroy/oppress his family. One of his goal is for his family to prosper once he's not around anymore because he's planning to leave earth. So he's absolutely right in doing that family/sect wipe because twice in the story at least someone he didn't wipe tried to destroy his family when they thought he wasn't around anymore.

Well i'm a vindictive prick so maybe i'm just a LITTLE bit biased...

Dex-chan lover
isnt what hes doing like going to fuck china up? there will be no guardians and the power balance will go bad and wont they get fucked by the western cultivators? is that the next arc?

Users who are viewing this thread