Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 310

> What will stop your killing?

When people stop starting shit with him he'll probably stop because each time it seems like he was attacked first (iirc) then just finishes it by killing everyone because we all know that if even one person is left alive they'll come back with another group to start more shit

@xMerle Yup everytime its them who instantly becomes aggressive with him then they call their buddies and then he just goes on a killing spree since if one is left they'll just get greedy and do something petty. Which has some realism to it but its hilarious that people keep underestimating him.

@Jesotku I just couldn't remember if he ever started a fight (outside of hunting someone down who escaped) since it's been a long while since I started reading this and I have a bad memory and it's annoying how people (who escaped) think it's a good idea to try to fight him again despite having to run away previously

@xMerle Thats what builds most Wuxia's human ignorance and greed lol, pretty sure thats why people read this because we all know they always get fucked in the end and enjoy seeing that.

Aggregator gang
@Jesotku At least that's what I'm here for, I just want to see how long it will take till Chen Beixuan finalyl conquers Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread