Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 319

@Xestiny I was looking at that too. It's weird how small they made the characters look too

Also, isn't that his mom calling him "Superhuman" that sounds like a weird thing for a mother to say

Double-page supporter
Now MC is just looking for problems. He is supposed to be some immortal and because someone said that he can't buy this mountain and he should be careful not to insult anyone in there, he hit them?
This is petty.

That car scene was so weird. I was extremely confused why the mother would scream like that over nothing.
I guess it reads better in the original chinese.

I will be reuploading this with a few minor corrections, the biggest being "superhuman" was supposed to be "superpower" as in he was a world super power like a major country. Basically they were saying he was on the same level as a major super power country by himself. Sorry for the mistake!

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 wdym? he clearly is showing his excitement for a chance to meet with his relatives after so long!.

Double-page supporter
@Rin2k Doesn't change the fact that MC is petty. Could easily said, "go away", "Let's ignore him". If that guy wouldn't attack him after that (that would normally happen) then MC would meet his relatives much, much sooner that waiting for him to bow and then attacking him and then making him bow.

Double-page supporter
@Rin2k Doesn't change the fact that MC is petty. Could easily said, "go away", "Let's ignore him". If that guy wouldn't attack him after that (that would normally happen) then MC would meet his relatives much, much sooner that waiting for him to bow and then attacking him and then making him bow.

Edit: How can I delete this message?

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 uhhh, you missed the point dude, this is a chinese comic about a guy reclaiming his "rightful" place as the god of the planet, the author hardly cares about what's "right" or "wrong" hence why we have such MC.

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00 Well, considering all the horrible shit he supposedly suffered in his past life; he's just sick and tired of people trying to walk all over him. Now he has the power to make them all kneel. Anyone who suffered like that would find it very difficult to not do the same if they were given the power to make everyone respect and bow to them. Though, I'm not sure if the author is doing this on purpose or not...

Users who are viewing this thread