Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 323

Dex-chan lover
I am really surprised. He didn't kill him! That guy is still alive!
It's a miracle.

Page 13, top. The son of that patriarch is actually smart! And he looks really afraid!
"Father, what are you talking about?- "
Too bad the old codger won't listen.

Also honorable mention to the mom, who will always support her son in slaughtering her own parents!
Incidentally, MC is still not married becaase he's always around cultivating and killing and never passes time with his future wife. Would kinda make for a shitty husband if you ask me 😁😁

Dex-chan lover
Every now and then this manhua reminds me why I keep reading it. He broke his legs and threw him down the mountain. Perfect.

We keep treating him and his mother like shit and openly manipulating him surely he wont kill us all becuase family even though some of us particually his grandma hoping he get beat to death but family.

Heres hoping he murder every member except for the grandparents so they can live with the family name dying with them

Wait didn't they get married in the first 50 chapters? how come 300 chapters later they're no longer married.

The Xiao guy is dumb af aswell. Chen Fan said he has no interest in her but instead of going to the qin family he tries to kill chen fan before his lackey finished the background check.

Why cant chen just kill all the fuckers thinking of using him its not like they can fight back

Dex-chan lover
@enperadorea As if he's not going to do it after he mops the floor with this so called top warrior from China. lol

@noob
afaik they were married "in name only", a few chapters later (370-ish) they do make it "official" with a big wedding celebration.

this Ye Qing Cang guy's been hyped up forever, honestly thought he was either forgotten or skipped over due to being completely outclassed

Users who are viewing this thread