Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 328

Dex-chan lover
It's strange to see a Chinese story mc who will be an immortal God of multiple world at the to marry a mortal girl on earth 🤔

Double-page supporter
Chen Fan is teaching all other chads how to be the chaddest chad in the world.

Dex-chan lover
So, forgive me if I get this wrong
The old man was introduced as his grandfather, so that makes the old woman his grandmother, right?
Sooo... he killed his grandmother's son... that's his uncle right? His mother's brother, right?

And the MC's mother goes: "I'm so proud of you"
That's... kinda weird, if you will allow me to say so xD

Ok, I know that this is wuxia and all is nonsense here, but I'm SURE that Chen Fan was already MARRIED with the eternal fiancee. It has been said, illustrated and described in at least a dozen chapters previously...now, suddenly, they are not even engaged yet??? Hilarious 😂

Chen Fan killed his uncle because in his previous life, the Wang family plotted against his mother and the fact that the Wang family distanced itself from his mother's still there. His mother now saw how her family tried to make use of her son's power to deal with another family and also, how her son defeated one of the most powerful people in the world which was the same as putting himself in a quite a dangerous situation, all because of her own family. She doesn't feel any kind of sentiment other than repulsion towards her parents and other relatives who aren't between the ones with which she's been living since she met Chen Fan's father.

Oh! The person in top of the world is getting married?! Time to kiss his ass, Asslickers Roll Out!

Aggregator gang
I like how the Wang grandma is like: "We'll get our revenge!", like, lady, this man has defeated the legendary Ye QingCang while being one Spirit Realm lower than him, he is immune to God-Killing weapons, there's no poison or curse he can't dispel, and he owns China, therefore, he own YOU and your ENTIRE family, what, the, fuck, will, you, do, about, it?

Users who are viewing this thread