Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 352

who are they again? 🤣 or are they new characters i forgot about to plot man i think i have to reread feelsbadman

hands down, best comic ever. really for some reason i find myself checking for updates whenever im free xD thnx a lot TL!

What's this? A party event with people from the MC's old life who look down on the MC for ambiguous reasons where the conversation awkwardly shifts to grubbing for status?
Where ever have I seen this pattern before?

Well, maybe that's a bit unfair. It's not like I read this for revolutionary storytelling. Still, the overuse of such highly specific tropes in xianxia series can be a bit grating at times. That said, I'd think that once the MC is literally the strongest person on the planet, you're a bit past the point where showing off to your old school friends feels like a meaningful conflict. If anything it's just super petty. Of course it's possible that I'm just jumping to conclusions and this scenario is going to head in a completely different direction, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Dex-chan lover
lol she says that they are lucky to see that whoever you call him, when she is sharing table with the beixuan

Aggregator gang
Another young master? I can already tell how this will begin, develop and end, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread