Rebirth of the Urban Mad Immortal - Ch. 1

I think this looks promising, then again the girls is kinda bad... i wonder which way it gonna be, the gf regret that she didnt follow him, or the she gonna be all over him

Then again, saving some injured old guy that happened to be some rich and influential old guy plot....

i feel like i've seen this kind of setting... oh.. another urban cultivation lol

Thank you for the new project. The manwha starts off as many other, but it seems kinda cool. So i am looking forward to it

Since you asked for feedback,
There were a couple of double pages, other than that, the English was good
only found 1 error "Did I came back?" should be "Did I come back?"
also I like these kind of settings, so I will be back for more and ty.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect another manhua with this setting, but I like these stories so I'm glad to find something new to read.
Thanks for the chapter and please try not to have double pages if that is possible.

Fed-Kun's army
i Love such Stories and this is good too and the Art too ... thank you i Hope for more

Please start translating where Youtube-creators left off... the beginning of these series are very booring :c

Love mangas like this so continue translating it or else something bad will happen ...... to me ..... i will cry ;-;

Power Uploader
Regarding youutube....hmm i will try my best to catch up

Don't be mad at me for asking you to translate this series, cloww, but the start of MadCat should be with Mad Immortal... 😛

Edit: Grammar.

Group Leader
The poem probably translates to something like:

Announce that I have reincarnated, soon I shall become like the Green Emperor(constellation/mountain/nature)

Green Emperor, or Bluegreen Emperor as the site I'm referencing likes to call him, also has this well known form most people who dabble in Chinese mythology know about: The Azure Dragon.

ctrl + f4 and type in Cangdi if you're interested in a small paragraph on Cangdi on the link below

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Wufang_Shangdi

Edit:
Seeing that he calls himself the Azure Emperor in Chapter 2, perhaps it's just something like this:

Announce that I have reincarnated, I shall become the Azure Emperor once more!

Users who are viewing this thread