Rebirth of the Urban Mad Immortal - Ch. 10

is it weird that I actually like this overused cliché of people underestimating the MC and getting bodied because of it?

@darasu rather than like, i think you've gotten used to it, we have a lot of this afterall.

@dend08

yeah, it seems like it. Not trying to trash this genre, but it's all the same every fucking time. I'm reading 20 different ones with the same storyline as this... I think these parts in which the MC overpowers everyone who was underestimating him is why I still read them. This one has a "better" MC than others, but besides that there isn't anything else going on.

Fed-Kun's army
@darasu
Worst is the exaggeration of having an army of thugs under you, while you only own one bar...
If every bar had such an army, cities would be 80% thug or more. Do the thugs live underground or something?

Dex-chan lover
@darasu

It's probably because this happens all the time in real life and throughout history: people get arrogant with the power they have, and then get rekt because they stepped to the wrong person

@ConBruh If you think this is dogshit you havent read enough of this type. I agree its generic and not very unique but the characters arent appalling, it has good pacing and the art is good. I have seen far far worse :c mostly on the pacing side but ya. I dont ask for much with this genre just a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
Chu Mei must be wondering how the troublemaker MC is suddenly bossing around everywhere she goes, and she always has to apologise.

Dex-chan lover
"If you lay a hair on my head" Dude... does he even know what he just translated? Damn, at least apart from the atrocious translation and art, I can find some meaningful things to laugh about..

Users who are viewing this thread