Rebirth of the Urban Mad Immortal - Ch. 47

Yeah I doubt she would even believe her sister when she wake up even if she say that he healed her.
It must be something wrong with her brain she should had notice that MC has changed.

Plot armor is very strong. :D

Dex-chan lover
As if it wasn't enough with that one clown at his college/school, now this basic is surely gonna get in trouble only for MC to save her and I bet my left nut she will nag at him lol.

Dex-chan lover
In ancient time, the fight can be justified as competition for resource but in this manhua... there are too many arrogant young-middle-aged-old master

A new master arrives and everyone just goes "Even Qin is not his match" by default,wth! At least change the goddamn phrasing?

Mad immortal,weren't he? so how's he letting ant like humans get angry at him,underestimate him?
Follow the concept properly for freaks sake!

He never shouts nor threats a girl also he doesn't bear any special feeling towards womens
Author is just trying to force a harem wth!

So much plot hole already!

Aggregator gang
Ungrateful b*tch should be happy that she is healed not that she wasn';t earlier, this b*tch should jump from the bridge hit the rock at the bottom of the water becasue it's to shallow and then die, get eaten by shark and die again. It is illogical but w/e f*ck that b

Ew there's always this woman with her absolute disbelief disorder on urban cultivator genre.

Users who are viewing this thread