Reborn 80,000 Years - Ch. 120

Group Leader
Everyone place bets how fast see will get mugged by highway thieves

Lol imagine doubting him constantly for 120 chapters then saying she'll marry him.

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku nah, it was his father who doubted him, no, looked down on him. She was just surprised. Well, maybe doubted him a bit, because Yang Chen he knew wasn't this strong. Iirc, she was more like worrying if Yang Chen survived difficult situation he was in many times. But her heart set for him like many chapters ago, and iirc, she was rejected once. But she now steeled her resolve and wanted to be bride worthy of him. Also Yang Chen didn't reject her this time. I approve..

Her father's left hand moved between panels. First it was off to the side, then it was behind his back. xD

Dex-chan lover
oh that's a big promise. He never said he wouldn't have a harem though

Dex-chan lover
YES, SHE'S GONE... Oh, but the cover shows her in the middle... I give her a few chapters to show up again. Sigh.

I hope that annoying ribbon is gone when she return. Although i hope she gone forever and mc find new ship. But i think that was impossible.

Okay first of all boohoo? Really... That's the best you could come up with? It would have been better if you just didn't add it. And her father isn't even fucking dead CUZ HE SHIFTS POSITIONS LIKE HE WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AT THE END. WHAT THE FUCK THIS GUY MUST BE A ZOMBIE.

OMG YEEEEEEES SHE LEFT?!?!?! I really hope she dose not come back at at all, no tbh I hope this goes on for a bit more and then let the manga get axed, before she ever returns. I dont want to see her at all, she is the most retarded woman to date!

Man, the feels!

I mean, it was the feeling of cringe, but hey, feelings nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread