Reborn 80,000 Years - Ch. 87

WTF? The dean didn't' even fly that high. A little higher than the trees.

Double-page supporter
can't believe I read so many chapters of something so bad

still dumb that the dean didnt just throw it away or cut the fuse but whatever lol.

Dex-chan lover
the deans death is easily one of, if not the dumbest and most pointless deaths i have ever seen in all the series i read.
considering all the talking and shit they easily had 3-5 minutes, that shit is comparable to a time bomb with 5 minutes on the countdown and a bug red button with clear text saying ON/OFF, and you, in your infinite wisdom choose to grab the bomb and run away with it until it explodes instead of just very simply pushing the damn button.

oh, and also, how exactly was that pathetic fly fart of a explosion supposed to do any damage at all to anything?
these guys is supposed to be oh so powerful and intelligent, yet they dont know how to deal with just about the most primitive form of bombs to have ever existed.
and sure, this series was already pretty stupid to begin with, but this? this is a whole other level of stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, the old dude met a pathetic end so the retarded bystanders students could still doubt the mc. Peak writing.

That may be the stupidest and most forced death I have ever seen. Almost in the mood to drop this series if that is the level this has sunk to.

Aggregator gang
So trashy writing

I'm sure if the dean is that strong cultivator , he could do something about that explosive without killing himself along it.

Also that's pretty retarded logic thinking that she getting herself killed would've "protected" our mc in anyway.

The guy would've just continued his plan after he had smashed mc's girlfriends skull on the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread