Reborn 80,000 Years - Ch. 96

Booo, your daughter doesn't amount much bruh. You think too highly of yourself

Jesus this manga was sub-par at best and it had its moments but these last few chapters have been fucking garbage. I really hope the part of this story just gets rushed through, i'd rather have the earlier moments of this back.

@Jesotku what do you think was gonna happen with all this? It's a typical chinese manhwa lmao OP MC and everyone questioning his honor and shit like that then getting revenge on literally everyone

@Radlife There are plenty of decent manhwas that still follow the shitty wuxia typical bullshit but aren't completely brainless like these past chapters have been. I've been reading manga for so many years and these past few chapters have to be thy worst i've read in awhile and I'm normally picky with what I pick up to read.

@Jesotku Can you actually recommend some of them to me? I've been on a binge of the shitty ones cause even though the collective IQ of the ones I read is literally less than 10, I just like reading them in my free time to see OP MCs actually blasting away and showing power

Dex-chan lover
bout go an hero'd my brains out if this shit doesn't stop soon.

Dex-chan lover
Classmate father who I cannot remember the name of. If you even fucking try, you will get BURIED, having doing the exact same passive aggressive shit as everyone else. So many delusional people in this comic, though it is fun a lot of the time.

@Radlife on of the best one at the moment that has similar theme. mc is also reincarnate of someone strong and takes no shit from anyone. start is a bit slow than it picks up pretty good. atm its pretty solid .https://mangadex.org/title/49354/i-have-nine-female-disciples

Dex-chan lover
ok, i dont get it... that table layout on page one... it dont match in any way or form with earlier chapters..., like last chapter, the girl next to MC clearly walked up to the 3 sitting infront of the MC aiming to go straight to the MC, but... there is a huge ass table in the way, and behind them there is not even enough room to pull out the chair and stand up, much less for her and those guys to stand there as she somehow makes her way past them and the 2 tables to magically end up next to the MC, and even earlier when those scumbags messed with him there was not even any tables infront of him? but now there is? and he was somehow on the other side of the table as well? this is seriously just one big mess.
and after all thats been happening, with how many witnesses he has had, one would think there would be a bit more rumors about this sing chong or whatever the MC is called, but nope, every damn chapter is full of people completely dumbstruck with how strong he is and with how powerfull authorities essentially bow down to him.

am i the only one who notice this mess? of course, it is a mess that is VERY common in these chinese series, scale, consistency, layout, distance, time, power, whatever it may be, it's quiet literally all over the place even in the same chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread