Reborn as a Phoenix: A Normal Bird Can't Beat a Dragon, Right? - Ch. 5

a bit late on the uptake... upload? i don't get it, does lh and sharpshooter work together or not, i don't understand

@ASDSA I don't know, but Sharpshooter's account description sounds like they do. But LH just publishes a delayed chapter after all of Sharpshooter's (not just on this manga).

@ASDSA they do not. From what I've seen, sniper works on a "to order" basis, meaning he will only translate if someone makes a donation requesting X chapter from Y manga.

Nothing is faster than an m107 sniper.

Seriously, if you properly pick up this series: I’ll read it.

Contributor
You can't call it sniping after a two month delay. Even real hunting seasons are over after that long. If it raises a story into translators' headspace who might eventually pick it up, they're doing a great job.

can you guys maybe try to handle less mangas? a small group is keeping ahead of you guys on this manga by an entire MONTH

if LH manage to release Ch 6 before the sniper than I have to say the sniper miss his target, you don't want to be that kind of sniper that can't even kill their target.

orc vs phoenix
place your bets now
orc- 1:10000
phoenix- 1:1.0001

and technically its better quality at least there is no more tart pattern in the pages

Dex-chan lover
FYI, next raw chapter of Reborn as a Phoenix doesn't release from the publisher until January 2nd, 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread