Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship! - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.2

Double-page supporter
We're almost there, to that world. If AI could develop without filters, we could customize our own android waifu.

The main limitation would be a robotic frame that is close enough and light enough to mimicking a human's range of motion and we're there as well as power supply.

Good and bad news, fully working androids are already a thing, be it AI, body and smooth movements, the bad news is, those haven't been fully combined into one single android yet, and its also not available for the general public.

Perhaps in a few years we will have them widely available, anyway, more good news is that at least AI's chat is widely available so if you need a "robot" to talk ChatGPT is quite a good option to discuss most topics, and it have a huge community on Reddit, however if you wish to have an uncensored ChatGPT experience, i recommend a for JailBreak, with those you can get a better non biased conversation or roleplay text games with ChatGPT.

Dex-chan lover
Good and bad news, fully working androids are already a thing

sophia2.jpg

You mean those nightmare fuelling monstrosities?
Who thought it's a good idea to give them a human face?
Give them anime styled face then I'll consider. That'll make it even easier (probably) to make a functional face (less detailed, more general).

And even if their faces are fixed, suddenly they talk about burning entire humanity. No thanks. Let me dream about anime catgirls in my private time, lol.
neuro-sama-ai.gif

Ps: btw those titles under your name... lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
YOO! There even a teenage Shota model for the ladies the android industry knew economy better then the rest of the galaxy.
Makes sense to corner both sides of the gender-based market. Like how games like Granblue Fantasy have something for both men and women players.

That said, I recall the WN tends to talk more about the existence of female androids/maidroids compared to male ones, even though male models exist. The writing came off as very...heterosexually male-oriented.

Dex-chan lover
allow her to be compatible with Hiro.
She's already his 'ideal' woman from looks to personality and some extra kinks sprinkled.
Only thing left for her, is to be a 'perfect fit' for him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kemonomimi lolis!?!?!? This is heaven. Oh and forgot about the double shot to the back of the head suicide.
That said, I recall the WN tends to talk more about the existence of female androids/maidroids compared to male ones, even though male models exist. The writing came off as very...heterosexually male-oriented.
Congratulations on realising that this kind of stories is written primarily for straight males, most likely even straight teenage boys.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wow. not weird at aaaaaaaaaallll
I wouldn't set foot there if you payed me to(maybe I would- 20 bucks is 20 bucks) but wow.

Double-page supporter
sophia2.jpg

You mean those nightmare fuelling monstrosities?
Who thought it's a good idea to give them a human face?
Give them anime styled face then I'll consider. That'll make it even easier (probably) to make a functional face (less detailed, more general).

And even if their faces are fixed, suddenly they talk about burning entire humanity. No thanks. Let me dream about anime catgirls in my private time, lol.
neuro-sama-ai.gif

Ps: btw those titles under your name... lol

Fair point, having an ugly android that may end up talking about how they would destroy humanity at least that is the path in which my ChatGPT conversations goes most of the time doesn't sound like the expectations, however, at least the concept exists and it is getting better, sure, most AI's may end up going nuts after some conversations but it is getting better at not thinking on extincting humanity that is, combining this with those Android bodies and a better face may help, some cute androids do exist at least, like Jia Jia.

images

Double-page supporter
Eventually this will be reality. Why try to find the "one" when you can make them.

Dex-chan lover
My heart bleeds for all the men in this thread who have had rotten luck attaining human companionship. As someone who was recently promoted from wizard to archwizard myself, I empathize deeply with your situation. However, I have not given up, and I will not give up.

Dex-chan lover
I like the very smug Serena on page 6 bottom-right panel. Good for her to have some success moment over Hiro.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised there's not much shown about male robots
What happened to all the RoBros and Brobots?
Are they all on a different colony filled with fujo women?

Users who are viewing this thread