Reborn As The Heavenly Demon

Rated 6/10, the art and plot is average for a story of the Chinese martial genre, however I would binge-read it if I was bored. I encourage those who are favourable to this genre to give it a go, and congratulate the author on a work that I would be likely unable to write or draw to its level.

Pretty trash, story is boring. 2/10. The story tries to portray MC as a cool and good-hearted guy but maybe it wasn't done well, it feels cringe and distasteful when reading it. Another thing that I rated it low is that the entirety of chapter 8 and 9 is MC and his servant having this weird and unecessary conversation. Completely a waste of my time.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty solid 7/10, the story is coherent, the characters aren't annoying, and the art is above par compared to most works in the same genre. A big plus this webtoon has going for it over it's contemporaries is the artist actually understanding how to draw action scenes that make sense and look good.

There isn't anything particularly special about this work, but it's not offensively bad or even mediocre either either, I'm looking forward to more chapters.

Banned
I'll give it 7/10 as well mostly for the fact I like that the MC just didn't instantly gain all the memories of the body and has to work with what he has while also using his old memories of training to get better.

Some dude above complained about chapter 8 and 9 even though many other stories have had similar scenes of gathering info to fight an enemy..so idk about that rant.

All in all it's a decent read for when you have nothing else to read

Users who are viewing this thread