Rebuild World - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
She can't iirc, Katsuya isn't as compatible as the MC so his AI can only subtly influence him and not directly talk to him.

That was revealed a while back when the two AIs met and talked and agreed to try to keep the two apart.

On a different note...
Katsuya being so full of himself and thinking he can save everyone when he's so weak pisses me off.
I'm not even sure if he's truly weak or just naive. What I mean is, if he could properly gauge his strength and stop trying to be a hero (forcing the AI to support him to keep him alive) would he be able to handle most situations with his own strength?

Then again, he isn't worth that much thought, his personality bothers me too much.

Dex-chan lover
Man the divergence that arises from Akira not losing his shit and deciding to murder a pickpocket at any cost is wild. I'd like it more if the WN/LN divergence was more like this.
What’s different with the wn/ln at this part? I’ll take a stab in the dark and say it has something to do with yumina?

Dex-chan lover
So did Katsuya feel sluggish because he was overdoing it, but not noticing because of the AIs support?

Or does the support work best when he and the AI are in sync? Because that option is at least kind of cool.
The MC openly acknowledged his AI was doing too much for him and he needed to train to be as good as her support was alone, but Katsuya is literally being controlled by his AI so his personal skill is indistinguishable from the AI. He is objectively worse than the MC and even has a special influence over people so he can cheat more.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why we want to release them first is because if we release them afterwards our chapters won't be uploaded on aggregator sites, where most people read manga from.
Meaning that only 50% of the MD readers will be reading our version, which would be like 10% of all readers (I think). You do so much hard work and then realize that most people are not even aware of your version let alone read it. So that's not a good feeling.
At least you took my suggestion to heart on the FX, so hopefully that makes cleaning and redrawing easier! Still would prefer you to take it at a comfortable pace and not burn out, but if you choose to rise to the occasion for your own reasons, that's your choice and I won't dismiss it, either. Either way, page 16, Katsuya says "Yuhina" rather than "Yumina".

Group Leader
At least you took my suggestion to heart on the FX, so hopefully that makes cleaning and redrawing easier! Still would prefer you to take it at a comfortable pace and not burn out, but if you choose to rise to the occasion for your own reasons, that's your choice and I won't dismiss it, either. Either way, page 16, Katsuya says "Yuhina" rather than "Yumina".
Ugh silly mistake because of speedrun. It won't happen from the next chapter.
Hopefully...

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully...
Again, rather you take your time and enjoy doing it instead of rushing and hating yourself and your work because of it. Was just a minor error in a sea of text (seriously this chapter was really talk-heavy, kudos for only having like, that as a typo).

Dex-chan lover
I'm supporting the google books version. Does the author get a cut on the google books version?
Thats a good question though I'm not sure where to go for the answer. I frequent a few paid sites but I wish I could just send some cash to the authors.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even sure if he's truly weak or just naive. What I mean is, if he could properly gauge his strength and stop trying to be a hero (forcing the AI to support him to keep him alive) would he be able to handle most situations with his own strength?

Then again, he isn't worth that much thought, his personality bothers me too much.
This is why he will be killed. He is not the main character.

She can't iirc, Katsuya isn't as compatible as the MC so his AI can only subtly influence him and not directly talk to him.

That was revealed a while back when the two AIs met and talked and agreed to try to keep the two apart.

On a different note...
Katsuya being so full of himself and thinking he can save everyone when he's so weak pisses me off.
It's not that Katsuya isn't compatible with the Alpha 2, it's that Alpha 2 just straight-up skipped the permission/contract part. Alpha 2 is basically an uninvited symbiotic ai parasyte

So did Katsuya feel sluggish because he was overdoing it, but not noticing because of the AIs support?

Or does the support work best when he and the AI are in sync? Because that option is at least kind of cool.
Both, with AI support, it can manage how much energy you'd have to use to defeat your opponent by manipulating the power suit.

Since Katsuya's AI skipped the permission/contract part, they're very uncoordinated.

Katsuya's not 100% compatible with small alpha so his connection is unstable, so she can't directly control or tell him to stay away from danger, only remove some support to let him know his body's reaching limit.
Small alpha had to ask for bigger resource from big alpha to maintain the connection and influence other people around him.
Meanwhile, Akira has higher compatibility with alpha so he can talk and receive full support.
It's not a compatibility issue, it's a contract/permission issue

Double-page supporter
Retard be like "I will save the girl, and abandon my other friend that's surounded by dude that can barely put on a fight."

Thanks for the chapter.
? He left them in a supposedly very defensible position that was pretty safe so far, to save a girl who wanders the corridors with patrolling monsters where danger can come from any direction. Pretty logical

Dex-chan lover
? He left them in a supposedly very defensible position that was pretty safe so far, to save a girl who wanders the corridors with patrolling monsters where danger can come from any direction. Pretty logical
The issue is that they have shitty weaponry, so even if it's an good position he still let her with a bunch of dude that would hardly put a good fight. And splitting with your team in an unknow and dungerous place is quite a bad move.

Fans of this should look up Metal Max/Metal Saga since this was partially inspired by that

Yeah, the Loli Alpha either nerfed him there, or dispelled her buff on him. Either way, dude's pretty stubborn alright.
it's both her nerfing him and genuine fatigue.

the kinda support Katsuya can receive is vastly different from what Akira can due to their mutations being different (also Akira waved the "terms and conditions" allowing Alpha to take actions against his wishes to a extent if she so chooses)

Katsuya's support is primary closer to a artificial intuition(note Alpha can't do this for Akira once again due to their mutations being different though she could replicate the effect in his case it'd hamper his growth while in Katsuya's case it slightly stimulates it) this makes Katsuya the easier of the two for her to control to a extent

However, if she didn't want him to go that way, why pointed him to go that way in the first place...
if I had to give a rough guess most likely she intents to communicate with that AI using Katsuya as a relay point

Dex-chan lover
Meh. I don't really care for more Katsuya screentime, but it is what it is. I hope this gets wrapped up soon and move on to somewhere without Katsuya and his gang.
No, we keep Yumina. Katsuya can die for all we care. The actual person who keeps that twat alive is this girl and her talent for diplomacy. I like her as a juxtaposition to this world's brutality where people shoot first and ask questions later.

Group Leader
Hopefully...
I only recently started reading this series and I'm very glad you continued with this after the trap scans fiasco. Last thing I want to see is you burning out and this series dripping back to the quality of their last few chapters...
Personally I would also much rather wait a few extra days so you can take your time with QC and finishing touches anyway. Not to mention putting out releases of quality you can be proud of rather than feel you have to apologise for would be more satisfying for you as well. Food for thought.
Also who cares about aggregators? If you want people to care about your release they can find their way to Dex (you can even guide people in credit pages like some groups do). If they would rather read poor quality speedscans they don't care whether it's yours or not anyway. So if you ask me, your real audience is already over here. Keep it up.

He started feeling sluggish because He got disconnected from the AI. Alpha warned him that it could happen to Akira and Katsuya's AI has the same limitations.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I do find katsuya's character to be hypocritical and also ignorant but I see that as his flaw. He unlike Akira grew with the support of others and is reliant on his relationship with others so he values them so much. But he goes blind and makes dumb decisions because he is so reckless due to his irresponsibility and inability to see that his actions cause harm or leave vulnerable those he should protect.

But despite this I wouldn't say he is an unnecessary character or hate him as much as the rest of the comment section. I see him as a standard for the type to die fast in this world. As if the author is using him to show a bad example of a hunter unlike the one Akira is aiming to become

Users who are viewing this thread