Rebuild World - Ch. 58

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
Katsuya is an interesting character. In most other mangas, he would be the hero, but in this one, it shows that his good intentions and morals lead to indecision and moping, which in return endangers not only him but his own comrades. An interesting take, in my point of view.

Dex-chan lover
Damn terrifying random sinkholes gotta be one of the most terrifying things to see

Dex-chan lover
Cripes, what a shitty turnout. I guess those two are dead? Wouldn't surprise me. Brat has the chosen one status like the mc and this feeds nicely into "le planne" the AIs are tasked to complete.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work.

Guess we will find out what the AIs were planning behind the scene.

Dex-chan lover
Wait that happened? What chapter, I somehow completely about forgot that?😂
Chapter 41, where Akira goes from sigma gamer a hair from guns blazing in the middle of the city to running away flustered after Yumina decks Katsuya for victim-blaming. The end of chapter editor's note even talks about "a confusing feeling he's never felt before." Then you have Akira getting along well with Yumina during his shopping date with Sheryl. That being said I don't see it coming into play for a while given that Alpha had to twist his arm to help her out here.

Dex-chan lover
I just read a spoiler a few comments back, of a difference between the wn, and the ln, that if it's true, then is an automatic drop...

Katsuya so far is one of the most unlikable characters I've seen in a manga that doesn't get dealt with in 2 or 3 chapters and also isn't a total villain...

Users who are viewing this thread