Rebuild World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Holy shit that mag is thicc as fucc. Is that actually modeled after an Airsoft version?

Double-page supporter
A loli to finally match with a shota. Anyway, things are getting really interesting. I thought this is just like other manga with the "saving or sparing people out of pity" cliche bullshit. This guy doesn't even hesitate to kill or abandon anyone. One of the best MCs out there

like how the mc dont hesitate to kill. really shows that this kid has grown up in a fucked up ruined world

Dex-chan lover
First I thought of destiny after seeing that elite hunter guild, then stalker when he got his "PDA".

😃

@cullinaire I think it's more like STALKER than Destiny, because you spend more time killing human enemies than monsters/mutants.

Double-page supporter
While I stopped reading LN for a reason I can say that MC mindset is based AF

"I can kill those fuckers and save people too, talking about kill 2 birds with one stone"

Dex-chan lover
Me when I encounter suspiciously innocent looking girl in a raid: Ya got then seconds ta' fuck off, before I blow yer pretty little head off.
Like honestly, if he puts his guard down because of her I'll lose faith in this kid, these set ups usually end in getting killed or having all your loot stolen, just because she was hiding a gun under her skirt.
a gun under her skirt? pretty tame. Black_lagoon_maids.exe (the head maid has a shitload of nades under her skirt, the mini-maid has two guns in her sleeves and knives in her shoes)

EDIT:
i forgot minimaid had a nade launcher on her back, woops

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread