Rebuild World

Not highschool, not isekai is real plus.
Mc see and accept himself himself as an ignorant kid once he get in contract with alpha.
Won t show interest in love since he s still young, about only 2 girls want to get in his pants (but alpha train him to get resistance to honey trap) rest is sisterly/trust so no haremish hijink another plus in my book.
There will be a harem justice protag later and you will feel like slapping someone then.
Mtl is a pain but story got me hook and in latest arc mc might get an old world android maid(just me hoping after her quick apparition 50 or 70 chapters sooner before reaching that arc and that would be the best way to deal with the shit happening to him :50 billion bounty on his head with a monster status due to some unhappy corp)

Thought Chapter 4 would have been translated a while ago, but I don't mind to wait for a quality translation.

So far I'm really enjoying it, and I'm interested to see where the story will go. So far, I think 3 or 4 volumes have been released in Japan so far, so I'm excited to see more of it translated. And I wouldn't mind seeing an official English release if a company would be willing to pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
http://www.divinedaolibrary.com/rebuild-world/
The webnovel translation, the novel is pretty decent and good

This kind of reminds me of a soft version of Alice from hell.
https://mangadex.org/title/6978/alice-from-hell

Dex-chan lover
One shota, all those chicks...I think I know where the author is going with this.

I can already see Alpha being the final boss and the main reason the previous civilization collapsed, she is the female version of SkyNet.

The relic she is trying to find is her body, which is also the reward she promised Akira, but the contract ends the moment she gets her body, so Akira will get betrayed then.

To me, Alpha is the AI combination of The White Queen from Mitou Shoukan and QB from Madoka; Akira is getting played HARD!

Fuck I am so impatient of finding out what alpha is up to but at the same time I don't want her to betray Akira :c

(Oh, he signed the contract without reading the terms. Hmph, beginner's mistake)

This reminds me of SMT4A haha.

Hunters, mc named Akira, a shota mc

Also there's an anime Burroughs substitute

Just checked ch1 so far

It's there a decent MTL of this novel? the other translation its one of those 1 week one that makes waiting for a official english LN a really valid option...

Fed-Kun's army
Wish this wasn't monthly since I crave for it more every week without it

Woaaa this might be a hidden gem ö.ö dont screw it up pls, praying for the author to not fuck it up

This is quite good, I really like it! But... Isn't it mistagged? This is a seinen, a very sexy/borderline ecchi one at that. Yet not tagged as such. And I don't see the shota tag. The kid is about twelve? And very mature. Possibly older, if he didn't grow enough due to malnourishment.

Isn't shota for, well, smaller kids? Not teenagers? Especially because any shoujo and sjounen would quickly deserve that tag, if it were to apply to teenagers?

Users who are viewing this thread