Recommend me some manga

Recently I've just read Nageki No Bourei Wa Intai Shitai and I've fell in love with this troope, basically it's a manga about a guy who's weak and dumb but everyone around him just think he's the strongest wisest guy there is. It's like the character King from OPM turned into a manga. Can you guys recommend me mangas, manhwa or manhua with the same premise as this? Here are the list of those manga that I've had read so far : Transfer student stormbringer , The eminence in shadows , I'm not that kind of talent , Angel densetsu

Aggregator gang
I like that trope too!
I'm really not the demon god's lackey
It's about a guy who gets isekaied into a world with magic, technology (machines), and religion, but he doesn't know magic exists because the magic society is very secretive and he is a hermit who doesn't go outside much. As an ordinary shopkeeper, he manages a bookstore, and gives advice to his customers. Unbeknownst to him, he has many visitors from the magic society because of a mysterious entity that changes the contents of his books without him knowing.

I like that trope too!
I'm really not the demon god's lackey
It's about a guy who gets isekaied into a world with magic, technology (machines), and religion, but he doesn't know magic exists because the magic society is very secretive and he is a hermit who doesn't go outside much. As an ordinary shopkeeper, he manages a bookstore, and gives advice to his customers. Unbeknownst to him, he has many visitors from the magic society because of a mysterious entity that changes the contents of his books without him knowing.
I usually not really fond of manhuas writting, but I'll definitely check it later since the synopsis you gave me sounds promising, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread