Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 76 - Advance

Dex-chan lover
kinda figured tesla would lose after we saw how beel wanted to be killed.
its either gonna end up as a tie for points(dual ko last round) or gods will win but all the gods that fought the humans will argue in favour of humanity.

Dex-chan lover
The Fight was so close that it was hard to tell who was going to win.

Well played author, well played.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very disappointed, this fight would have been the perfect draw. God vs Science and there is no winner so no one can complain.

i like to think if Anubis is fighting anyone it gotta be Simo Häyhä

Solely because It will be Hunter and a Game. Hunting season.
I would prefer that over Simo vs Apollo. I want to see Simo win, but Apollo is the last greek god. Three lost and Zeus didn't really win either.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing Beel won mainly due to Satan needing to make an appearance later in the manga probably during the closing ceremony after the god's win. Something like Satan truly is Ragnarok forcing gods and humans to band team up to fight.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Tesla you were the fucking lamest with your ugly fucking suit. Cause of death: Fingerblasted by an emo korean drama star. What a crappy way to go.

And Beelzebub didn't even need to turn into Satan, which might have actually been interesting. He pretty much dominated the entire fight while Tesla hopped around, then said "fuck this" and nuked the arena.
Even at the very end, it never seemed like he was in any trouble, as most of the damage he suffered was caused by himself, and he was never really at any pressure to end the fight. "Neither of them can last much longer!" - BS, Tesla was in a much worse state and basically out of ideas, while Beelzebub was doing little more than spamming his basic attack. Being a god his stamina and damage endurance would also be on a whole other level of magnitude compared to Tesla's, no chance he'd lose a battle of attrition.

Easily the most boring fight so far, with the lamest powers and techniques. And that's saying a lot, considering the absolute snoozefest that was Jack vs Hercules. I wasn't even rooting for anyone, I just wanted it to end. 3/10

damn another boring end to a fight, but this one extended a bit so had to be resolved and it was impossible for a dude with Satan in his life to lose the fight

Dex-chan lover
That whole fight kinda sucked. From the start you knew Tesla couldn't win because of humanity's current streak but it also provided absolutely no closure to Beelzebub's arc either way so it feel like a massive waste of time with some empty 'wannabe feel good' speech at the end, it didn't even end on a cool move.

Users who are viewing this thread