Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 76 - Advance

Tesla is such a GOAT, giving humanity a speech that will light up there hearts and never give up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very disappointed, this fight would have been the perfect draw. God vs Science and there is no winner so no one can complain.

I would prefer that over Simo vs Apollo. I want to see Simo win, but Apollo is the last greek god. Three lost and Zeus didn't really win either.
If anyone is fighting Apollo I think it's king Leonidas.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny it was in the human side with all the flashy moves, I can't remember a single notable move from Beelzebub compared to Tesla's numerous electric/science based attacks

Dex-chan lover
RIP Tesla you were the fucking lamest with your ugly fucking suit. Cause of death: Fingerblasted by an emo korean drama star. What a crappy way to go.

And Beelzebub didn't even need to turn into Satan, which might have actually been interesting. He pretty much dominated the entire fight while Tesla hopped around, then said "fuck this" and nuked the arena.
Even at the very end, it never seemed like he was in any trouble, as most of the damage he suffered was caused by himself, and he was never really at any pressure to end the fight. "Neither of them can last much longer!" - BS, Tesla was in a much worse state and basically out of ideas, while Beelzebub was doing little more than spamming his basic attack. Being a god his stamina and damage endurance would also be on a whole other level of magnitude compared to Tesla's, no chance he'd lose a battle of attrition.

Easily the most boring fight so far, with the lamest powers and techniques. And that's saying a lot, considering the absolute snoozefest that was Jack vs Hercules. I wasn't even rooting for anyone, I just wanted it to end. 3/10
Damn, giving the hardest opinions on the site. Kinda agree, I wish these were better. Thought I saw the Jack vs Heracles in the anime and wasn't that bad then.

Dex-chan lover
i like to think if Anubis is fighting anyone it gotta be Simo Häyhä

Solely because It will be Hunter and a Game. Hunting season.
Nah rasputin the man who couldnt be killed versus the god of death? Thats going to be sick, my money is on Simo Häyhä vs Apollo

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is fighting Apollo I think it's king Leonidas.
I wouldn't be a fan of that either. The battles work so well and are so unique because the heroes of their own stories fight each other. The chinese general Lu Bu against the norse god Thor. The british serial killer Jack the ripper versus the greek demigod Heracles. As greeks, Apollo and Leonidas are too close to each other. I also hope Susanoo doesn't fight Okitoa or Kintoki. Buddha and Zerofuku were connected, but it was one-sided. I can accept that as an exception.

Fed-Kun's army
Tesla's charisma carried this fight, Beezlebub didn't seem to have the Zerofuku type development I was expecting

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I have a similar feeling. Humanity will lose by points, but the gods realize just how much fun this whole event was and how despite everything humanity can still punch up. Mabye make Ragnarok a regular event.
Been thinking this is how the series ends ever since the kojiro fight

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I didn't think this chapter would make me cry..... I didn't care much for the fight but the words, speeches were great. I love the idea of someone who gave up a will, goal while one has a never-ending goal.

Users who are viewing this thread