Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 83 - Colliding Souls

It’s not surprising that Apollo won, I figured he would, considering the last 3 greek gods lost and he was the last one left. I am surprised by how short this fight was tho. I feel like they barely fought, it felt like there was more talking happening than fighting.

Also I will say I wasn’t the biggest fan of Apollo at first but now I quite like him.

Dex-chan lover
Is Rasputin up next or was that just fake news? I remember seeing some shoddy scans of Russian buildings a while ago floating around.
Also, no way in hell is Okita gonna lose his match, so out of Simo, Rasputin and Nostradamus at least one has to win to not end the manga all of a sudden, right? Not counting Sigurd/Siegfried and whatever shenanigan the author has in mind for him.

Dex-chan lover
Fighters were likeable, but fight was kinda mid ngl. :pacman:
Likable not really, the fighter was fine. There was nothing really memorable in this fight, no twist like Sparta was just a really bad dude or the god was shady(but poseidon already did that so taht would be boring).

We basically got Hercules(Apollo) vs Jack (Leonidas) but Hercules win, the fighter doesn't contrast much and is a boring fist fight.

Dex-chan lover
The coolest fights are still Jack and Qin. Why can’t they do something like Jack’s arena again? Is there a reason for it?
I have a feeling Simo is gonna have an environment suited to his abilities. It would be kinda a total kick in the balls if they put the sniper in the middle of a regular sized arena with zero cover lol

I'm glad the Greek gods finally got a win after losing so much. Apollo being a good character made it even better.
yeah like every greek god except Zeus lost and the only damn gods that lost where the greel ones like no other panteon lost just the greeks.

Fed-Kun's army
LEONIDAS NOOOOOOOO
images

Dex-chan lover
this was over way way way too fast, i think this is a fakeout of some kind. leonidas can revive or smth bc he perseveres so much or some other bullshit like that

Aggregator gang
I remember somewhere either on Youtube or Discord that it'd be a shame if the author did the Spartans dirty and portrayed them as big brutes who weren't that smart. Honestly it seems like that's what we got, no form of real tactics from Leonidas (To my knowledge I could be wrong) but just pure brutishness.

Honestly this fight and the previous one I haven't been happy with, to me there was so much more that could be done but seems like the author either had different plans or something happened.

Overall, decent fight but certainly in the lower tier of fights.

I already seeing it.
The Gods will win but some bullshit reason like the humans earned our respect or they deserve to live or some shit like that the Gods will spare humanity.
Now just need to endure til the end 😒

Dex-chan lover
Too many form shifts for such a short fight. The only part I really appreciated was when Apollo purposely handicapped himself for a better fight.

Users who are viewing this thread