Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Forbidden Move (LR)

Dex-chan lover
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Pistol Palm!

Dex-chan lover
i know the odds might be against shiva but the author might be jebaiting us so let just wait and see what happens next

Fed-Kun's army
And........... there goes two arms looks like we might already have the winner if Shiva doesn't pull of some bullsht

Fed-Kun's army
This good natured wanna-help-the-weak good boy that sends food to his papa and mama shown in flashbacks really doesn't match at all with the "I fuck women like I breathe" incarnation of desire man shown to us in previous chapters. Like, neither depiction is bad, but it's a major inconsistency - or at least something that gives a hell of an "off" feeling - when we have no idea what happened to him for his personality to evolve to that.

JJM

Let anyone who reads this know take some solace in the fact that the authors felt the need to nerf Shiva. If Shiva even had a fraction of the power that he actually does, everyone and everything would've been destroyed long ago. The fact that they nerfed this version of him speaks volumes of how powerful he is and is a weird form of respect by the authors (he would never cower to someone Zeus of the relatively weaker Greek Pantheon)

Dex-chan lover
DAAMMMMMNNNNN He rip two of his arms off all Shiva gots left is 1 arm and his feet.

Dex-chan lover
@JJM no shit all a bunch of inbreeding egotistical cry babies who fuck cause most of the problems they have to fix.

Contributor
After that, i'm sure Shiva will win the match.

But, his special move having a downside like one of the best villain in another manga
Kenshin, with Shishio
, i'm kinda sure it will go the same way for him.

He will win, but will probably die just after, having used all his life force.

Raiden whooping too much ass, feels like he's going to die this round. Especially since humanity already won twice in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread