Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Forbidden Move (LR)

Dex-chan lover
@Yiledute

You're wrong about using Adam in comparison. Adam fought Zeus. Don't compare Shiva to Zeus. Shiva, who loves to brawl, backed down in front of Zeus once already - that's admitting defeat without even throwing a punch, meaning he understands he is not Zeus' match. I'm not entirely sure that Raiden could fight Zeus at all. And Adam's Volund was extremely basic.

The first match was already using the strongest contenders. Everything else, regardless of how it appears to you, is a lesser match. Just enjoy what you have, and don't look for escalation. By next fight, if everything continued scaling up, humans would be TTGL throwing galaxies at gods who eat them.

Dex-chan lover
@Yiledute there is tesla (inventor),Rasputin(he practiced alchemy) and goemon(a ninja), maybe those aren't gonna be fist fights.

The scenes and story obviously have a pattern BUT the illustrations and poses are still enjoyable to see!

Dex-chan lover
@spurgleburgle You ain't wrong, but maybe the twist is that there's no twist this time?

@Blankcanvas At least the humans have no nippon banzai -cards left? Maybe the rest will lose pathetically? Who knows, but looking forward to seeing Simo Häyhä.

China lost
Eden lost
Japan won
Britain won

I think Japan might win again

God, this fight is dragging on to an absurd degree, and it feels like a massive step down in quality compared to all prior fights.

Say

Group Leader
I cannot care for either one of them, it's kinda boring not seeing full action and only flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
Raiden doing his Luffy impersonation. I also feel this fight isn't the best.

At this point it became easy to predict. All Japanese win, all other lose. Ez pz.

Dex-chan lover
I really really like this kind of story telling. It might be very simple, but it's hitting all the right spots for me.
Really makes me tear up a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread