Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Forbidden Move (LR)

Apparently transcending 112+2 times does nothing against GRORIOUS NIPPON OBESE PEOPLE KARATE
This is like watching Krillin beat Zeno.

Man you guys are getting so fucking uptight about whos winning just enjoy the damn series. The fights are good and the verdict can't always go your desired way. (adam for example) If Raiden wasnt japanese would it seriously make a difference? Dudes still a legend whether you know about him or not and are giving way too much flak cause your personal favorite isn't winning.

Alright alright alright. The series where. Fighting. Is all that matter. With some back story. Hahaha. I love the series. To the max

Thanks Ms. or Mr. translator amazing. Job hahaha and. The manga is getting even more exiting

even if it looks overwhelming now, I think we shouldn't count Shiva out despite having half of his total limbs down

Very beautiful Chapter, not exceptional but still very enjoyable. Raiden's past is not bad, even if not as magnificent as that of others who came before him 😍 and despite the ending I still hope for Shiva's victory. I know that with only one arm available it will be very hard for him to win, but I hope he finds a way to win anyway since I don't want to agree with those who say that there are favoritism towards the Japanese in this manga 😢.

I dont think its favoritism of the Japanese as much as that's what the author is most familiar with and I wouldn't care anyways he can do what he wants the series is awesome

Supporter
@pan12010 but it's not if you read the actual history of the guy, everything the author has presented is historically accurate, this legendary sumo wrestler actually stopped using techniques cuz they were too powerful. I am not sure if he banned them or if others in authority stopped him from using them.

Also I'm surprised people are mad at Japanese characters winning all the time while they root for white people in Marvel and DC winning every time lol.

so happy to see raiden's mom smiling.

also this pretty much confirms shiva's losing

Users who are viewing this thread