Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Resonance (LR)

Dex-chan lover
still hoping Shiva wins this, we've seen him since the start and I just can't care about a rikishi who isn't even fat.

Dex-chan lover
@Nintendoomed89 Didn't they also call it 'going to Hel' or whatever? Or did I just read a weird translation? If you tell me their soul get destroyed and call it 'going somewhere', I just assume there's a way to come back or that the door is at least a bit open narratively. Just like having souls open the door to reincarnation or ressurection if you really want.

And that's honestly the only I see for an hypothetical 'post-tournament' continuation, without going full 'Crazy WTF out of the field new thing' (Like 'Zeno from DBS show up and reveal it was just the selection match for a new tournament of power' tier crazy) or 'Story in the same general universe but barely related'.

Whoever wins this, i'll be happy. It was a great fight.
I like that the author always changes theme of the fights.

I think they’re both gonna die which godamn sucks because at the end of the day Shiva will still be alive and Raiden will just be gone

My boi Shiva better win, it’s intensifying ass hell now lmao....and prob cause he prob one of the coolest characters in this series... from the start....

@BalrogDeMorgoth they specifically said that because the soul was destroyed they are no longer within the cycle of reincarnation. Like I said, oblivion.

That and I'm pretty sure that there isn't going to be any post-tournament content.

Dex-chan lover
@Nintendoomed89 On one hand, you could say it's oblivion, on the other Buddha is in the story and getting out of said cycle is the whole point of the system he discovered / created.

I feel like the anime won't do this manga justice, the manga has been so great and badass so far and I don't feel that badassary emanating from the anime trailer at all.

of course... the sudden power-up. seems like the outcome of this would be suck balls, huh? ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

Users who are viewing this thread