Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Thank You (LR)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how will buddha’s fight go? since we’re told and “seen” that he’s a “traitor”

You know, I thought I'd be sad to see it happen, but I'd be glad with either outcome of this fight. Top tier.

Aggregator gang
Imo easily worst fight so far, also again author always gives good an advantage at the end just to make em win or fuck up human side , first overheating with Adam and now this fire bs lol.

Easily one of the best fights but i guess that's not really something since i think their all the best.

So far, every human that's super strong has lost. I hope that's not a pattern the author is going to keep, I don't want to be able to predict each fight just by knowing if the human can hit really hard.

Dangggg I can imagine the part where the people are going nuts in middle of chapter it's soooo Littttt🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
I think the next fighter on the god side will probably be either be Anubis or Apollo. Their saving Odin, Buddha, and Loki for later on in order to build up hype. They wouldn't likely use Bishamonten the fight after he's introduced at least until the Buddha situation has been resolved or been delved into further. They wouldn't follow up a fight involving a japanese fighter with a japanese god so Susanoo is a no go that leaves us and I would be astounded if Kintoki doesn't end up being the last round of the tournament and his opponent is a given. So that leaves us with the two expendables Anubis from a pantheon that hasn't really had a presence in the plot outside of some audience shots or the last of the Olympians Apollo trying to see if he can salvage his pantheon from maintaining meme status.
True the creators could definitely prove me wrong this weekend/Monday but considering the two somewhat iron clad givens I think this series will have I think that my 6th round prediction will be a pretty safe bet either Apollo vs Simo or Anubis vs Qin/Rasputin... though I honestly think for those two human reps also have fairly solid arguments for why they would face off against Buddha as well.

Dex-chan lover
Well wow, just like the outcome of this fight the creators of this series proved me wrong again lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love how all the human fighters earns the Gods' respect in every match (except for Jack the Ripper ofc).

jyc

awww raiden 😢 i feel sorry for the valkyrie too, gonna imagine they're happy somewhere

I wish that too 😢 but sadly, dying here means complete erasure. They just...don’t exist now

Users who are viewing this thread