Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - On the Precipice

Double-page supporter
@EndMyExistence It's pretty vague so far, but unless the Beelzebub fight shows otherwise, it seems that the Christian God is identified as the entirety of the gods. Which sorta makes sense.

Side note, what was the main theory for the Buddha matchup again?

I wonder what will happen if humans choose bruce lee, adam: ultimate counter , sasaki: ultimate scanner, bruce lee: ultimate instinct (ultra instinct)

Dex-chan lover
@Bengon
Yeah, I really don't get these people who whine about "Japanese bias" in the works of Japanese authors doing Japanese takes on matters in an entertainment product that legally is only aimed at a Japanese audience lol

@LegionGuy49 Yeah it's been pretty vague and I think you might be right about the Christian God being identified as the entirety of the Gods.

Also another question, does Jesus exist in this then? Cause (correct me if I am wrong) aren't Jesus and Buddha kinda the same or similar in that they both were teacher/preaching to people?

P.S I like reading a lot into the lore and background of a story and I hope I don't offend anyone if I got anything wrong with the religion of Christianity or Buddhism

Fed-Kun's army
oh yeah... i've waiting for this! after all this time... i like Buddha here!

whoohohohooo~

Users who are viewing this thread