Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - File No.00000000001

Dex-chan lover
After the superb Lubu, now we have Adam.
I don't think this is good.

Dex-chan lover
at this chapter, it is really predictable that adam will lose againts zeus
i mean zeus is the 'ultimate' god, ofc no way they'll make zeus lost so easily

Aggregator gang
Adam looks more like the father of twinks than the father of humanity.

Fed-Kun's army
https://www.prb.org/howmanypeoplehaveeverlivedonearth/

There are 108,760,543,791( estimated) have ever lived since Adam, so the file number is wrong, we missing one more "0" in that number.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is this shit?
"Adam"? I was wondering what that name was on the list for.
When it said most hated by the gods I was thinking Hitler, maybe Nietzsche? When the animals came out I could only think Charles Darwin.
But no. "Adam". C'mon now. What does he even do besides be naked and fuck? And how many pages were wasted introducing this "Adam"?

And the valkyrie really did permanently die.
Yeah, the Thor vs Lu Bu thing was kinda funny, but I'm done with this nonsense now.
I hate when manga and anime series have tournamant arcs, and this whole series is just 100% tournament.

@The5thSeraph Adam is quite obviously hated by the gods because he was the one who first spread the human race, and why will the gods hate hitler when they hate humans? Like jesus just quit already, ive seen you on every chapter hating on a non-sensical way

Dex-chan lover
@CallMeWhite
Just what are you talking about? I've not done any of that. Are you sure you aren't mixing me up with someone else?
Adam can't exist since he comes from a mythology that is explicitly mutually exclusive of all the others represented here.
And in case you forgot, Adolf Hitler was human, and did a lot of the things the gods here wanted to kill off humans for doing.
You really need to chill out. Just calm down and find something else to do with your time if you can't avoid picking fights.

Users who are viewing this thread