Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Beyond The Realm Of Possibility

Dex-chan lover
@InedibleSpook Zeus is one of the biggest dicks in the god mythos yes. (Western anyway) But then again all greek gods were gigantic assholes. If a god wins again every single battle will be just gods winning but I'm guessing the endgame will be mutual destruction.

Goddamn Adam is a swagger. Honestly would not mind at all if that was humanity's ancestor. Hope he wins this, but I'm hella sure it won't happen sadly.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@FlamingSquirrel
it's too early to tell, we need to see what happens when a human wins:
1. will the valkyrie survive? if the valkyrie dies even if the human wins, then chances are this series will have a dark/bittersweet ending.
2. will the god permanently die?
3. what kind of effect will the first human victory have on the other gods (i.e. will they finally start respecting humanity, or even fearing humanity?)

There is also the issue that if humans win 7 matches, they would supposedly only get humans only another 1000 years, and then gods will decide again whether to destroy humanity, so I think Hild will form a contingency plan so the gods aren't able to make that decision again: and I'm betting the human victors will be involved in the contingency plan.

Dex-chan lover
The First of man does not need any silly weapons other than his fist

As a violinist I'm so triggered by the violin panel.... bowing on the fingerboard... even holding the bow wrong

@SnowSpear Jesus mate, so am I... But than again, it's very hard to see any depiction of a violinist done right... May it be in a drawing or a movie/serie...

Aggregator gang
Ye the mangaka fucked up the musical scene. but the depiction of Zeus is good af. Gods ain´t human, thats what most people fail to understand these days.

Users who are viewing this thread