Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Pervert

Double-page supporter
This is ridiculous, but I'm having ridiculous fun reading this. Sadly I can't see Adam winning this one. Too bad because he was super badass.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna leave this prediction here, by the end of this story, human will lose. But the gods gonna let humanity continue because we entertained them in this fight, so they will let us continue and do Ragnarok all over again when they bored.

Fed-Kun's army
yea human wont win in this jus look at how limited they are...adam eyes are strained ...tbh thats pretty stupid

Contributor
this truly the saddest moment in this day. it's also funny because zeus is disgusting kek

I wish they just left it with the one hit kill. Both the brutality and pacing of it would have been better storytelling, having the effect of reinforcing the seriousness of the battle to the reader. But they had to stretch it out and go for the transformation and reversal dbz style.

I wish they just left it with the one hit kill. Both the brutality and pacing of it would have been better storytelling, having the effect of reinforcing the seriousness of the battle to the reader. But they had to stretch it out and go for the transformation and reversal dbz style.

Fed-Kun's army
Would have been so much better had the fight ended last chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread