Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Pervert

Fed-Kun's army
It's standard shounen battle manga rules. The more that somebody gets beat up in the first round of the fight against an equal, the larger of a comeback he'll make. Only time that this won't apply would be in the preliminaries of a tournament arc where those type of characters crush weaklings in the preliminaries.

the title of the chapter should be Transformation in my opinion. 変態/hentai means both pervert and transformation and I don't think pervert has any relations with what happens in the chapter.

Hentai or henshin? I see so it was hentai as in change appearance in kanji and transformation for short

So it's either the 6 first battle will be in favor of gods then latter will be for humans? But I guess there is no single point for humanity unless author will want to prolong the manga I guess he will activate the do or die match card.

Seems like every god will have a "final form," all the build for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@nerofuwu It's probably a pun, as the pervert part comes from Adam's nosebleed on the last proper page.

Dex-chan lover
I can see humans losing every single time specially after adam and the swords man 3-0.
Some bullshit japanese proverb about hope and how the gods gain respect for humanity and the NOBLE sacrifice of the Valkyries.

SCREENCAP THIS

I am totally fine with the Gods winning the matches (maybe not even all of them) and then using their godly powers to bring the extinguished back.
Also, Aphrodite's boobs are glorious.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation It's like you are saying that's a bad thing. Also, the main Valkyrie isn't that noble, she is probably a good girl deep inside but it seems a big part of her just wants gods to suffer. Also she is so stone cold that she won't even tear up about one of her sisters even a bit.

Dex-chan lover
attack on titan + scp?

so the title was a miss translation? tbh at first i thought this chapter would have something to do with eve's accident...

Oh please no... So far, Adam is the only character that I've come to like this far .

I thought I would at least see Zeus use lightning because I wouldn't think Zeus would simply get knocked from the previous chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
if they make it 2-0 them this manga is officially become trash tier
it has promises but making it "oh no they're leading by 2 point whatever shall we do?!" is just a no

Users who are viewing this thread