Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Overwhelming Love

(not spoiler) Just watch. I bet they're gonna give the first win to some Jap samurai or whatever. tbh I'm a little disappointed.

@Deedog10 They're cranking up the tension. the story would be nowhere as exciting if the fights went just: win for gods, win for humanity, win for gods, win for humanity, etc. With humans at a large disadvantage, the next match becomes that much more important

F

What a fight, almost teared up too. Both Adam and Zeus were great. It's cool how even the more snobbish Gods are starting to respect humans.

@thegentelman Well, we still don't know what Reginleif's ability is supposed to be. She is called "daughter of the gods", so maybe it's a buff to make Adam's body stronger? Or maybe all Valkyries make their wielders somewhat stronger? Of course, the human champions might be just that strong. Both Lu Bu and Adam were freakishly strong even without the Valkyries, one could split the heavens and the other could beat up gods' guards and cut a wyrm's limbs (by copying the wyrm's CLAWS with his eyes).

Fuck man... we knew it was coming but I still believed. Rest in piece Adam, you are the best father humanity ever had T___T

''Don't cry, papa is here...'' fuck i cried a little...

@Marenji this is a death battle, so even if Zeus fell first he wasnt dead, Adam was even if he keep hitting like a G

Contributor
@sosiick If a Japanese character is the only winner I will be disappointed, not that I'm a xenophobe, but if the author makes legendary humans lose against gods so that later a samurai or sumo wins by the simple fact of being Japanese, then it is bullshit.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF

Users who are viewing this thread