Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Ruler Of The Seas

Aggregator gang
Dude's read Vagabond once and immediately start sucking Musashi's dick.

Aggregator gang
Should have had Emperor Caligula for the human side.

(In roman history, Caligula declared war on neptune (roman version of Poseidon), ordered his soldiers to stab the sea, then took a bunch of seashells as war trophies)

Fed-Kun's army
He kinda looks like Dante, especially 9n the part where he calmed the waters down to a lull.

Dex-chan lover
@StarixCrown Actually as an Asian, I only know 3 of the people you listed and I am someone who is interested in history. I am pretty sure majority of Asians don't know any of those people you listed. My family and relatives sure as hell don't know who Adam is since we are Buddhists. You overestimated the popularity of the Western figures.
This is a Japanese manga for Japanese audiences so of course the author has to choose people that are well-known to appeal to the Japanese. Japanese audiences are the ones who decide if his manga can be continue and he can get a salary, not Westerners who read manga for free like you.

looks like he can somewhat manipulate water and hes going against the one and only water god

looks favorable for humanity kinda

@miyako19 that's such a dumb argument. If that's the case then he should've just made a series including only Japanese deities and legends lol.

Users who are viewing this thread