Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - The Final Labour

Holy fuck one of them die already. I feel like this fight has been dragging out for a year now.

Contributor
Damn.
This chapter would be extremely epic in a anime.

Couldn't stop reading.

Please let the next chapter show a definitive winner. Its killing me and annoying as hell!

Fed-Kun's army
Pure Good vs Pure Evil.
I honestly don't know who's going to win this. It's awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely the best fight since Adam vs Zeus. It's just kind of dragging on a bit too long.

This "Battle for time" is really long

Ngl I was expecting Hercules to fight his way out, trudge towards Jack, rear back and fall dead from the backlash. Fr that would've been awesome. Any more fighting will just be more of the same.

I would be so awkward if it was jack from fgo. Herc smashing his fist into a little girls face... Justice...

Dex-chan lover
lmfao Jack going full Joker is amazing I cannot ask for more from the series

Go fuck your self Hercules you self righteous fucker. You want to save humanity? Them you are going to save people like Jack, he isn't the only one psycho in this world and killing him is Just a way to fulfill your "justice man" complex.

I think that people here needs to know what the word "Hypocrite" also it's funny that people are like "Yeah there are bad people in the world, that's why everyone should die by the Gods" because being an extremist is always the right solution...

Anyway, Ares is totally in love with Herc, No Homo

Users who are viewing this thread